Is there any outfit that can’t be made that much better with a scarf? When we got a load of Annie’s Ladder Amethyst scarf, with its rich mix of cold-weather hues, we immediately had a full-on brainstorm about all the ways we could wear it. Knotted at the ends and worn long over a cozy cable-knit sweater, with boyfriend jeans and moto boots? Check. Wrapped twice with the ends tucked under, to top off a combo of tailored blazer, slim-leg trousers, and T-strap pumps? Business-casual perfection. One end draped in front and the other tossed over the shoulder in back, atop a curve-conscious sweater dress and knee-high boots? Sassy and sexy all rolled into one.
Here’s Annie’s favorite take on styling the Ladder Amethyst scarf, made of featherweight wool—all the warmth without the bulk of a knit—in a generously long length, for maximum options. How would you wear this winter wonder?
- John Lewis Toast Velvet Top
- Stila jewel eye shadow in Amethyst
- Marc Jacobs Mary Jane pumps
- Dolce & Gabbana grey tweed skirt
- Anthropologie Gilded Filigree Cuff
- Armani Collezioni blazer
- Anthropologie Coleurs stacked rings
- Fendi ‘2Jours Elite’ Leather Shopper
- Essie nail polish in ‘Sew Psyched’
- Top Shop grey tights
- Elyssa Bass Amethyst drop earrings
- Pine Cone Hill Ladder Amethyst scarf