With outdoor-entertaining weather just around the corner, we’re all over portable, affordable mix-and-match seating options. Tops on our list this year is the pouf, which Annie has refashioned into a plucky, preppy delight with her new Fresh American collection.
How much do we love these poufs? Let us count the ways:
1. They’ve got more stuffing than traditional poufs, so they provide a bit more structure and support—you won’t feel like you’ve been sucked into a kid’s bean-bag chair, and you won’t have to fight your way out just to stand up.
2. They’re small and lightweight, which means you can toss them from room to room and easily arrange them around and between other furniture.
3. Kids, adults, and pets go crazy over them. Serioulsy. We can’t keep our display samples around the office without a two-legged or four-legged friend—or a combination of the two—commandeering them.
4. They’re made of Annie’s signature fade-resistant, mildew-resistant indoor/outdoor polypropylene weave and stuffed with polystyrene beads, so they can be used everywhere from kids’ rooms to rec rooms (perfect for game and movie nights!), living rooms, around the pool and porch, on the lawn during barbecues, and even on the boat.
5. They’re ridiculously easy to clean, no matter how much attention they get (see number 3). Think we’re kidding? From spilled wine and spaghetti sauce to jam fingerprints and pet accidents, Fresh American poufs can be taken outside, scrubbed with soap (and even bleach, if needed), and hosed down, then left out to dry. Voilà—good as new.
As if you needed more incentive, Annie has created these poufs in 8 fresh, spring- and summer-friendly colors. They’ll ship in late summer, but you can pre-order yours now . . . before we snap them all up.