Not all artworks require framing…
There are many ways to make a style statement in your space, and if you’re like us, you know it’s easy to think big but, you also know there’s a balancing act you need to follow so don’t go over the top. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of our favorite ways to add a touch of dramatic flair to your space.
Instead of your standard headboard, use a bold, geometric rug for a backdrop. Here we utilized our Tasha Woven Wool Rug and a truly unique way to tie this eclectic space together.
Dress up your space by placing a throw blanket above your bed for a decorative wall hanging. Here we used our Anatolia Linen Throw to create a beautify coordinated space. The possibilities are endless! Mix and match patterns and colors for a one-of-a-kind, uniquely you look.
Did someone say wallpaper? Bring spaces from ordinary to extraordinary by creating a statement wall with patterned designs or touchable, texture-filled grasscloth.
- Or, up the ante and use wallpaper in unexpected ways:
- On ceilings as a unique way to add character and drama.
- As decorative backsplash in your kitchen or bathroom.
- On the bottom or sides of your kitchen island.
- To cover glass in paneled doors.
- Add a border and make it a framed piece of artwork or a headboard.
- Place it at the base of each step for a unique way to add dimension to stairs.
- Use as a backdrop for your bookcases and cabinets.
Tell us, what is your favorite tip for adding a touch of flair to your space? Sound off in the comments below.