Want to bring the natural look to your home? Go au naturel and add a jute or sisal rug underfoot!
These natural fiber rugs add a textural element to your space, making them a perfect choice for creating rooms with a natural look. Take a peek below at some of our favorite spaces:
This simply styled, yet totally cohesive living room.
Featuring our Fez Hand Knotted Jute Rug
This darling under-the-staircase-nook that makes us want to linger a little bit longer…
Featuring our Wave Sand Woven Sisal Rug
This cozy, chic bedroom that gives us all the feels.
Featuring our Rumi Jute Woven Rug
Crafted from sustainable, natural materials, our jute woven rugs are an aesthetically pleasing, eco-friendly approach to floor décor. With over 40 dashing designs to choose from, it’s easy to spruce up your high-traffic indoor areas and covered porches.
Why do we love jute rugs?
• They’re often reversible–yay for double the decorating options!
• Tightly woven for an ultra-durable construction.
• Gives natural earthen charm to your favorite spaces.
• Richly textured with eye-catching patterns.
• They’re pet- and kid-friendly.
• They provide a rustic, yet modern look and feel to your favorite spaces.
Created using the leaves of an agave plant, our sisal woven rugs are tightly woven into beautiful designs, and add a dash of rustic-inspired charm to your space.
Why do we love sisal rugs?
• They’re a true workhorse of a rug.
• These area rugs are an ultra-durable, long-lasting blend of sisal, jute, and polypropylene.
• A friendly foundation for any room–including covered sun porches!
• They look great layered with other rugs! (Who said you could only have one rug per room?)
• They’re low profile, so door clearance is an easy obstacle to overcome.
• Plus, they’re pet-friendly!
What’s your pick…jute or sisal? Sound off below in the comments!