- Visit The Outlet @ Pine Cone Hill’s limited-time-only rug sale. Looking to refresh your rugs and give your favorite spaces a whole new look? Stop in to our Outlet store from September 4 through 7 for deep discounts—up to 90% off!—on discontinued and seconds of Dash & Albert area rugs in a wide range of sizes.
- Check out the Van Gogh and Nature exhibit at The Clark. Van Gogh’s masterful take on nature—in his big, broad, brushstroke-y signature style—is center stage in this fifty-piece exhibit. It closes on September 13, so don’t miss out.
- See Kristen Chenoweth perform with the Boston Pops at Tanglewood. Is there anything this fireball of a performer can’t do? We can’t wait to see her working that powerhouse voice and personality at Tanglewood’s season-finale show. And did we mention the fireworks?
- Give ourselves a treetop workout at Ramblewild. Sure, treetop adventure courses have been the rage for a few years now, but we especially love Ramblewild’s mix of strength, agility, and balance obstacles, and the way the friendly course guides cheer for you along the way. For the truly adventurous, the park even offers a Full Moon Tree to Tree tour.
- Hit the porch or patio for some cocktails and nibbles. The Berkshires has no lack of great food and drink options, but we’re celebrating the last few weeks of summer by dining al fresco. We could spend several nights a week at Table Six in Lenox, where you can enjoy a breathtaking view with your meal.
- Indulge in a little retail therapy. Traditionally, the Berkshires was known more for its art galleries than boutiques, but several excellent shops have opened in the past several years. A few of our current faves are Louisa Ellis, Hammertown, Griffin, MacKimmie Co., and Hardware at MASS MoCA.
Was this article helpful?