In honor of Annie’s daily yoga practice – 367 days and counting – we developed a list of resolutions that are all about celebrating joie de vivre – not restricting it.
1. I will not be too busy for Savasana.
Honestly, a few minutes of peace could be the difference between a good day and a frazzled one.
2. I will make time for self-care.
We all need to bathe, but something magical happens when bathing is honored as a prized ritual.
image by @azford
3. I will start with small, achievable, micro-resolutions.
Making the bed first thing in the morning gives a person a sense of accomplishment – right off the bat.
4. I will spend time in nature.
It’s one of the best ways to cultivate wonder and calm.
5. I will surround myself with beauty.
“Things you use every day are worth their weight in gold,” says Annie. So put your bath salts in a lovely vessel. Store your rings in a pretty dish – and enjoy.