We’re so excited to introduce our new wallpaper! Take your spaces from drab to totally fab with unexpected color and pattern. With over 30 patterns personally handpicked by Annie (and exclusive to us!) she has crafted one-of-a-kind wallpaper so you can give your walls the Annie Selke treatment, too.
Our graphic prints add a playful pop of pattern to enliven a room.
Looking for texture and touchability? Add our grasscloth wallpapers.
Visually lengthen your space with our stripes.
This charming and whimsical print creates a stunning accent wall in bedrooms, bathrooms and beyond.
Happy Fish is perfect for a peppy powder room.
Looking for unexpected ways to incorporate wallpaper into your home? Style class is in session! Here’s our list of Annie’s favorite wallpaper decorating tips and tricks to add flair to your favorite spaces:
- Use wallpaper on ceilings as a unique way to add character and drama.
- As an accent wall in your bedroom, entryways or living spaces.
- Small space living? Using wallpaper will help make rooms appear larger.
- Use wallpaper as decorative backsplash in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Add unexpected details in your favorite spaces by using wallpaper on the bottom or sides of your kitchen island, to cover glass in paneled doors, or as a framed piece of artwork– plus, it can even act as a headboard!
- Hang wallpaper in reading nooks and hallways to add pops of pattern and color to your home.
- Add drama and dimension to your staircases by utilizing wallpaper at the base of each step.
- Make a style statement with a wallpaper backdrop for your bookcases, cabinets, and art walls.