1. No purchase necessary.
2. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and a resident of the United States.
3. Duration of giveaway and number of winners specified in post.
4. Official entry is made by leaving a comment on the blog post (not by Facebook comment, Twitter tweet, or e-mail response); comments must be approved by blog owner in accordance with specified instructions. To leave a comment and enter a giveaway, scroll to the bottom of the post and enter your full name and contact e-mail under the “Leave a Reply” section. Limit 1 entry per person.
5. See specific giveaway post for prize description and retail value.
6. The number of eligible entries received and total prizes available determine the odds of winning.
7. Any disputes (technical failures, winner discrepancies, etc.) will be resolved at the sole discretion of the blog owner.
8. Winners will be selected at random and announced within a week of the end of the giveaway.
9. Winner’s name and e-mail obtained by reliable information entered in comment entry. Entrants who leave a comment subject their name to public view and provide the blog owner with the right to publicize entrant’s name upon winning a prize.
10. If a prize or prize package is valued at more than $600, and the prize winner is subject to U.S. taxes, the prize winner must file a Form 1099 in January of the year following the date of the giveaway.
11. Prizes to be distributed via communication between blog owner and winner, not winner and giveaway sponsor. All prize winners are notified via the e-mail provided, and also by an amendment to the giveaway post after the date of the expiration of the giveaway. If winner cannot be contacted within 5 calendar days of first notification attempt, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
12. This blog to be held harmless in the event that the prize or sweepstakes in some way negatively impacts the winner.
13. Sponsor of giveaway always disclosed in post, and the contact for the sponsor available through the blog owner, but released only at blog owner’s discretion.
14. Use of a private social media accounts (Facebook or Twitter) to promote this giveaway is at the entrant’s sole discretion and not required to enter.
14. Void where prohibited by law.