This sophisticated spin on holiday decorating celebrates a winter white palette layered with abundant natural elements: evergreen boughs, pinecones, chunky wool stocking and pom-poms.
Here are some tips to get you started:
1. Think outside the mantle: Clipped greenery not only elevates staircases and mudrooms, it turns all your comings and goings into jolly holiday moments.
2. Add the ultimate natural holiday fragrance — fresh balsam sprigs — to your bedroom for a dreamy, drifting-off-in-a-cozy-forest effect.
3. Transform a backyard branch into a tabletop tree simply by popping it into a vase and hanging a few ornaments.
4. Swap the art above your bed with your favorite wreath and wake up to wonder all season long.
5. The quickest way to cozy? Wool, of course! Old-school, organic, natural, modern, and unbreakable – all at once – wool’s the perfect choice for charming stockings plus pom-pom garlands and wreaths. And speaking of naturally brilliant details, nothing makes a nonworking fireplace feel like a winter wonderland like an armful of birch bark logs.
Was this article helpful?