The cooler nights are putting us in the mood for toasty layers and rich hues, and this incredible new Ladder Harvest wool scarf from Annie’s own Pine Cone Hill is just what we’ve been dreaming about. With its warm-and-cool mix of fern, pumpkin, lavender, royal purple, raspberry, and taupe, it reminds us of the farmers’ market in fall, with all its harvesty goodness. We’re ready to pair it with everything from workday dresses to jeans-and-a-blazer weekend combos, including this fab combo from our resident fashionista, Emily. We can just about taste the hot chocolate with marshmallows now . . . .
- Ladder Scarf
- Brooks Brother’s Herringbone Wool Coat
- Melinda Maria Feather Cuff
- Ralph Lauren Light Chambray Buffalo Western shirt
- Diana Warner Gold Tan Leather And Golden Sharow Kathryn Stone Callahan Wrap Bracelet
- Ecote Suede Studded Tote Bag
- Lisa Steward Red Beaded Hoops
- Trina Turk ‘Sydney’ Leather Skirt
- Balenciaga Arena Giant Gold Bracelet
- Heather Benjamin Batu by HB Brass Gecko Ring
- Miu miu ankle boots
How would you style the Ladder Harvest scarf?