Looking for the perfect gift they’ll love this holiday season? Grab a cup of hot cocoa and scroll down for fun and festive gift-giving inspiration.
Begin by choosing one of our stylish canvas totes as a base (and as a present, too!). Get creative with your gift bag items! With endless themes and combinations to work around, a thoughtfully put together tote is the no-fail gift option that will please everyone on your list. Tip: If you’re putting together a food-based basket, be sure that its contents don’t need to be refrigerated. Here are just a few gift basket ideas to inspire your own creation:
Spa Lover Gift Bag
The perfect gift for the person who loves to be pampered! Choose one of our glam canvas totes and fill it with spa-ahh-worthy goodies that will relax and rejuvenate the senses. Think deliciously-scented candles, gourmet tea, a fuzzy robe or a cozy throw.
- Glam Canvas Silver Tote Bag
- Selke Fleece White Hooded Robe
- Annie Selke’s Line of Bath Spa Amenities
- Linnea’s Lights Cashmere Candle
- Chunky Knit Mist Throw
- Harney & Sons Vanilla Comoro Tea
Carefully fold the robe or throw and secure with a ribbon. Use the folded item as the centerpiece and place the smaller items around it. Fill any empty areas with tissue paper. Finish off with a beautiful card or hand-written note.
Cozy Winter Gift Basket
For the loved one who lives for relaxing at home, this gift combo is perfection! All the fixings for peppermint hot cocoa and extra-decadent chocolates to snack on, plus super comfy pajamas, a snuggly stuffed animal, and a throw to stay cozy and warm. Cue the Netflix binge!
- Snuggle Season Mug from Target
- Brushstroke Floral Shirt Tail Pajamas
- Cozy Knit Red Throw
- Godiva Chocolates
- Barley Bear
- Candy Canes
- Stonewall Kitchen Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Glam Canvas Gold Tote Bag
Fold the largest item (pajamas or throw) and secure with a ribbon. Use this as the centerpiece and place the smaller items around it. Experiment with layering the items as it makes sense. For example, empty the hot cocoa mix into a cellophane bag and wrap ribbon around the top to secure. Finish off with more ribbon and a few candy canes. Place all of the hot cocoa fixings into the mug. Voila!
Fashionista Gift Basket
For the loved one who lives for fashion and style, this gift combo is filled with all their favorite things! Everything they need for a stylish night on the town with handpicked choices—a fashionable clutch, a stylish scarf, and a totally chic clutch (to name a few!)—that are as individual as they are.
- Glam Canvas Rose Gold Tote Bag
- A Stylish Scarf
- Metallics Embroidered Clutch
- A Trendy Necklace, Bracelet or Pair of Earrings
- Emerson Camel Travel Wallet
Carefully place all of your items into the tote and then place to the scarf to beautifully drape. Fill any empty spaces with tissue paper and secure with a ribbon for a perfectly crafted gift bag.
Italian Dinner Gift Basket
Pack up all the fixings for a delicious Italian meal. Think savory sauces, oils, crusty, fresh bread, a nice wine and of course, pasta! Incorporating unique serving utensils or table linens to the mix is also a fun touch.
- Glam Canvas Gold Tote Bag
- Stone Washed Linen Red Fringe Napkins
- A Delicious Meatball Seasoning Blend
- Williams-Sonoma Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 49 Mulberry Red Wine from Balderdash Cellars (a Berkshires-based company!)
- Stonewall Kitchen Traditional Marinara
- Freshly-Baked Italian Bread
- Sur La Table Italian Olive Wood Spoon
Line the tote with tissue paper and carefully place all of the items inside, saving the bread for last. We love the idea of wrapping the bread in a beautiful linen napkin and tying it with twine or ribbon. This basket has at-home date night written all over it!