Our recent rug and home textiles collaboration with interior decorating superstar Bunny Williams has reminded us about a color we hadn’t been paying much attention to: olive or moss green. It’s one of Bunny’s go-to colors, and we’re so glad she reminded us, because it turns out that olive green is a pretty amazing pseudo-neutral that goes with about a zillion other colors. Case in point: Annie’s Dots Olive scarf, a featherweight yet toasty blend of silk and wool in a classic polka dot. (Not feeling giddy for green? Try these scarves in a bunch of other colors for spring.)
We love this scarf tucked under a red or pink blazer with a pair of skinny jeans and some retro round-toe pumps, and we also think it looks incredible over a bright coral cable-knit sweater and a pencil skirt. But since it’s Friday and we’re feeling festive, we’re going with this cute, dressy combo.
Now it’s your turn. How would you wear Annie’s Dots scarves?
- Diane Von Furstenberg Feriha cady blazer
- Calvin Klein opaque tights
- Kate Spade Tres Chic stud earrings
- Tory Burch ‘Phantos’ 53mm Retro Sunglasses
- Kate Spade All Wrapped Up Pearls necklace
- Kate Spade Harrison Stripe iPhone 5 case
- Antropologie Suede Melon pumps
- ModCloth ‘Seminar in Style’ dress
- Lulu Guiness Stone Patent Paula shoulder bag
- Pine Cone Hill Dots Olive scarf