Okay, so we’re a day early on the whole summer thing. Can you blame us, when there are so many amazing scarves and so little time to pair them all with breezy, warm-weather outfits?
We’re getting a jump on the season—and what we hope are many weekends by the sea—with Annie’s Granulation scarf. The rich indigo hue and kantha-inspired pattern give an upscale boost to relaxed-fit, beachy linen dresses and pants. It’s also the perfect way to jazz up a simple summer tank, and it looks equally great with silver and gold accessories. (Bonus: it’s amazing against sunkissed skin.) Top it off with some sparkly or metallic sandals and a great handbag, and you’re ready for any casual summer event.
Now it’s your turn: How would you style the Granulation scarf?
- Swell Kaneohe statement earrings
- Stella McCartney chain trim iPhone case
- Scoop NYC classic panama hat
- OPI Nail Polish in My Pointe Exactly
- A.J. Morgan ‘Spot’ 52mm Sunglasses
- J.Crew denim bermuda short in white
- Le Tote Denim/White grande
- Calypso St. Barth Regina striped linen dress
- Madewell The Gladiator Sightseer sandal in silver
- Granulation scarf