With the winter wind-down finally in motion—and spring cleaning on the not-too-distant horizon—we’re appreciating bedroom design that’s equal parts sophisticated and effortless. So we’re understandably crazy for this unfussy yet high-end bedding combo from Annie, which puts the focus on layered neutrals, easygoing fabrics and accessories, and an eye-popping patterned coverlet that works well in boho, retro, and modern rooms.
We especially love the way the curvy paisley print and soft, fringed ends of the bedspread contrast the hard geometrics of the shelving, the room divider, and the reclaimed wood art panel. Even better: this look is perfect for both men and women, and it’s 100 percent machine-washable. No joke. Talk about easy . . .
Here’s how to get the look at home (canine supermodel not included):
- Pine Cone Hill Pinstripe Linen Dove duvet cover and shams
- Pine Cone Hill Ilsa Grey coverlet
- Pine Cone Hill Ilsa Grey decorative pillow
- Pine Cone Hill Interlaken Fieldstone matelassé bed skirt
- Pine Cone Hill Interlaken Fieldstone matelassé shams
- Classic Hemstitch White sheet set
- Stikwood reclaimed wood adhesive paneling
- Ikea Expedit shelving
- Elephant ears plants
- Jonathan Adler Desmond screen
- Farrow & Ball All White paint