As we look ahead to holiday-weekend trips and summer vacations, we’re already mentally prepping our packing lists. But how to give the same pieces a fresh new look on different days? The answer, fellow fashion fans, is scarves.
We’re heeding the siren song of Annie’s Chesapeake scarf, which gives us an instant, summer-on-the-Cape feel. We love its breezy, slightly sheer cotton fabric, boho fringed ends, and mix of juicy lime with versatile neutrals like navy and toast. This scarf is the perfect, easy-to-pack accessory for jazzing up a solid sheath dress and sandals for dinner by the shore, or tossed, French starlet style, over the shoulders of a cotton anorak (with slim khakis and tennies, of course) for sightseeing and shopping trips. It even looks great over tanks and tees—which is exactly what need for making each of our travels outfits look special . . . even when we’re repurposing the same pieces two or three times.
How would you wear the Chesapeake scarf?
- Whistles wide leather cuff
- Eileen Fisher fabric-blocked long shirt
- Steven Alan jute sun hat
- BC Footwear ‘Tell You What’ wedge sandal
- Base Range cropped linen pant
- Fresh American Le Tote Navy/Ivory tote bag
- Iro leather two row stud bracelet
- Tai Moonstone woven bracelet
- Eileen Fisher V-Neck Cardigan in Open Twist
- Pine Cone Hill Chesapeake scarf