Pop style quiz: what’s the quickest way to spring-ify your bedroom? Put away that wintry bedding—we’re talking to you, heavyweight velvets, and down-stuffed cottons and Tencels—because this season, Annie’s lightening up with sheets, duvets, quilts, matelassé coverlets, decorative pillows, throws, and more in ethereal fabrics, sun-washed tones, and effervescent patterns. You’ll be floored by how different your bedroom will look with a bedding switch-out, but if whole new sheet and duvet set isn’t in the budget, no worries. Simply choose one or two focal points from you current favorite bedding and build your new look around it by:
1. Pairing your favorite printed sheet set with a new matelassé coverlet and shams in a punchy color, and topping it with a white or ivory duvet or quilt. The mix of vibrant hues against pale neutrals never goes out of style, and brings instant brightness to the room.
- Pine Cone Hill Parama sheets
- Pine Cone Hill Diamond Peacock matelassé coverlet
- Pine Cone Hill Chadna Citrus decorative pillow
- Pine Cone Hill Awakening down blanket
- Pine Cone Hill Surina Coral decorative pillow
2. Helping your patterned duvet or quilt make some new friends. Add some crisp new cotton sheets in a springy pastel underneath, and layer on the decorative pillows with touchable textures and embellishments, like embroidery and appliqué.
- Pine Cone Hill Ramala Coral duvet
- Pine Cone Hill Classic Ruffle White sheet set
- Pine Cone Hill Chadna Sky decorative pillow
- Pine Cone Hill Laundered Linen Coral decorative pillow
- Pine Cone Hill Laundered Linen Sky throw
- Pine Cone Hill Varana Sky shams
3. Go the high-end hotel route and layer your favorite whites, ivories, and pale neutrals, like khaki, sand, and dove; it’s an easy way to make your bedroom look sleek and modern, especially when topped off with a throw and double boudoir pillow in a juicy hue, like coral, raspberry, or citrus.