Holiday party season is in full swing, and we’re jazzed with all the opportunities to put together fun new combos of clothes and accessories. When strategizing this holiday party outfit, Annie had a few simple rules: the look had to be easy and pared down, it needed a festive pop of color, it had to include a bit of sparkle, and one of Annie’s wispy wool scarves should top it all off.
Voilà—the perfect holiday party outfit. Featuring a sleek black turtleneck, a shimmery pleated skirt that has great movement, an electric blue peplum jacket, and some seriously rockin’ studded-strap stilettos, this ensemble is a swingy-cool way to make an entrance. Add on Annie’s Charmed snakeskin-print scarf, and you’ve got a bit of edge, some lightweight warmth, and a contrasting texture that makes the outfit infinitely more sophisticated.
We’re ready to go. What are you wearing this holiday party season?
- Arrowhead ring with clear quartz
- Anthropologie Valdorcia calf hair clutch
- Michael Kors Metallic Foil Pleated skirt
- Jimmy Choo black lace & leather gloves
- Givenchy Crystal Star earrings with pendant
- Jo Malone Wild Fig & Cassis perfume
- River Island Blue collarless peplum jacket
- Donna Karan Stretch-jersey turtleneck top
- L.A.M.B black textured leather ‘Fernley’ studded strap sandals
- Jane Iredale PureGloss lip gloss in Crabapple
- Pine Cone Hill Charmed scarf