With picnic, barbecue, and napping-on-the-porch season now underway, we’re looking to switch up our indoor/outdoor rugs and accessories with fresh new decorating combos. Annie’s put together three fun collections for us: a sophisticated neutral palette with a bit of pattern and embellishment; a contemporary-cool update on coastal style in a mix of classic navy and of-the-moment coral; and a bold, bright splash of tropical fuchsia, tangerine, and yellow.
The best part? All of these outdoor decorating inspirations feature indoor/outdoor rugs, pillows, and furniture that are made to weather the elements. Leave them on the porch or patio all season long, and simply scrub gently with a brush and a bit of detergent, and rinse clean to refresh.
Which of these color palettes and rug/accessory combos would you try at your home?
Bold & Bright
- Happy Yellow Stripe indoor/outdoor rug
- Nautilus Fuchsia decorative pillow
- The Chill Sling Chair Tangerine
- Chevron Fuchsia decorative pillow
- Trimaran Stripe Tangerine/White indoor/outdoor WOUF
Coastal Contemporary Cool
1. Jack indoor/outdoor rug
2. Mahkeenac Heathered Platinum chair
3. Preservation decorative pillow (indoor/covered porch use only)
4. Trimaran Stripe Charcoal pouf
5. Floral Charcoal decorative pillow