We hope you had a chance to join us yesterday, because our new blogger bestie Jessica Bruno of Four Generations One Roof put together a wow-worthy back-to-school decorating look for a girl’s dorm. She’s in charge again today with this bedroom design for boys, and we’re crazy for its sleek simplicity and sophistication—perfect for any young adult who’s ready to step up his style game.
For this bedding look, Jessica started with a palette of layered neutrals. She went tailored and laid-back, thanks to clean-lined silhouettes in a mix of navy, sand, and grey on durable, textured fabrics (check out the incredible linen duvet, toasty woven cotton blanket, soft linen shams). Jessica repeated the stripes—a favorite man-friendly pattern—on the blanket and rug, as well as the accessories, like the pouf and laptop case. Then she topped it off with a cheeky, conversation-starting decorative pillow featuring a curious boxer.
Easy, right? Get Jessica’s look for your own college- or boarding school–bound guy today.
- Dash & Albert Trimaran Stripe Navy rug
- Fresh American Trimaran Charcoal Pouf
- Fresh American Boxer White Decorative Pillow
- Pine Cone Hill Chambray Linen Ink Duvet Cover and Shams
- Pine Cone Hill Chambray Linen Sable Sham
- Pine Cone Hill Parchment Linen Stripe Sand Sheet Set
- Pine Cone Hill Cotton Twill Oatmeal/Ink Blanket
- Fresh American Marseille Laptop Case
Ready to head back-to-school in style? Enter our giveaway for a chance to win a Boxer White decorative pillow and Marseille Laptop Case from Fresh American! Check out the Rafflecopter entry form below for 4 easy ways to enter! Contest ends on Sunday, July 20 at 11:59 p.m. EST. View the full details.
Congratulations to our winner, Tina from Texas!