What’s even better than an impromptu shopping trip? An impromptu shopping trip with a pro designer and a style editor in tow. If you’re up for some fun, today Annie’s featured on the New York Times,taking a spin through some of her favorite New York City home décor shops in the search for the perfect tray.
Annie was so inspired by her shopping trip and all the colors, textures, and styles she came across that she put together this exclusive bedroom décor look, based on one of her all-time favorite trays, a wood and glass, relax-in-bed beauty from Scully and Scully. We love the seasonless yet spring-forward appeal of the bedding and its cozy coordinates, including this bright fuchsia decorative pillow, Chanel-inspired throw, and graphic sheets.
1. Boyfriend Fuchsia Matelassé Coverlet
2. Candlewick Fuchsia Decorative Pillows
3. Chambray Linen Ink Sham
4. Coco Throw
5. Classic Ruffle White Sheet Set
6. Falls Village Stripe Navy Indoor/Outdoor Rug
7. Ink Dots Duvet Cover
8. Laundered Linen Indigo Decorative Pillow
9. Linen White Napkins
10. Trimaran Stripe Navy/Ivory Placemats
11. Wood & Glass Breakfast / Bed Tray
Once you’ve gathered inspiration here, hop over to the New York Times for even more design goodness.