Spring is in the air at Layla Grayce and Zinc Door! While it may still be a bit chilly outside, we have our eye on the coming season’s splashy hues and cheerful designs. So it’s no surprise that Pine Cone Hill’s watercolor-inspired Parama bedding has captured our attention. Captivated by the Italian print’s gorgeous shades of pink, green, yellow, and blue, we created a swoon-worthy custom bedroom design.
From a vibrant coral table lamp to a bold blue bed to bright yellow wall art, each furnishing, accessory, and piece of bedding channels the sunshine and cheer of island life. We’re excited to share this colorful bedroom with you today and hope you enjoy dreaming up your own coastal paradise at home!
- Redford House Milla side table
- Candace Coral table lamp
- Kirra Tate Alana earrings
- Redford House Fiona Luxe bed
- Pine Cone Hill Edelweiss Crewel Aqua decorative pillow
- Pine Cone Hill Ikat Daffodil scarf
- Dash & Albert Diamond Coral/White indoor/outdoor rug
- Surya Classical Symmetry V framed art
- Pine Cone Hill Parama duvet
Tell us your favorite spring-inspired item in the comments for your chance to win an Ikat Daffodil scarf! Check out the Rafflecopter entry form below for 4 easy ways to enter! Contest ends on Sunday, March 9 at 11:59 p.m. EST. View the full details.
Congratulations to our winner, Christie from Georgia!