We’re getting into the fall-fashion groove here at Fresh American HQ. From soft, second-skin cords to chunky sweaters, cropped jackets, suede booties, and nubby leather bags in rich, foliage-inspired hues, we’re stocking our closets with versatile pieces we can remix into dozens of outfits. Our secret weapon for transforming a look? Scarves.
Today we’re getting into the outdoorsy spirit with Annie’s Crystal Wood scarf. With its woodsy pattern woven into soft, lightweight wool, it adds an easygoing organic look to neutral outfits, and helps ground brighter colors. Or layer it over other neutrals—think shades of grey, sand, chocolate, and black—for a sophisticated, uptown palette. We especially love the luxe boho look of this scarf over cozy leggings, drapey knits, and smooth leather boots. Top it off with some metallic accessories and a statement handbag, and you’ve got an incredibly chic yet simple outfit for girls’ night out, a weekend getaway, and even casual Fridays.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim Beighe Taupe Alexa boot
- Anthropologie Afternoon Abroad tee
- Essie nail polish in ‘Cashmere Bathrobe’
- Burberry Fur Pom-Pom beanie
- Alexander McQueen brown wood & stud cuff
- Vince Leather Trim trousers
- Wood print hinge clasp bangle
- Anthropologie PinedalePullover
- SJP ‘Baby Ranger’ Crossbody bag
- Decadorn Pyrite ring
- Eileen Fisher Cropped Stand Collar jacket in Boiled Wool
- Pine Cone Hill Crystal Wood scarf