We’re always on the hunt for products that help us simplify our lives. When we tried these new waffle towels, we could tell we’d just found a new BFF for the bath. Made of durable cotton in a unique, textured weave reminiscent of—you guessed it—one of our favorite breakfast treats, these soft towels not only dry with surprising speed, but have a casual-chic appeal that would work as well in the décor of a vacation house on the Nantucket coast as they would in a provincial French cottage.
We could wax on about how much we love the waffle towel, but here are our top reasons to stock it in your cabinet:
- It’s super lightweight, which translates to less-bulky laundry loads and less strain on appliances.
- Less bulky also means more room in your linen closet or bathroom cabinets, so you can stack more towels in the same amount of space—ideal for apartments, dorms, and vacation homes, and, well, pretty much everywhere else.
- As Austin, one of our IT gurus and Official Towel Tester, points out, “They’re long, which is perfect for a tall guy like me.” The extra length is also great for wrapping around the body, which prevents the dreaded neighbor-flashing that can happen during the pre-caffeine morning prep routine.
- The woven cavities in the fabric increase surface area, so the waffle towel is as absorbent as a plush terry or cotton towel.
- It’s the perfect hair towel, especially for long hair, helping to squeegee out water in record time—so less exposure to the damaging heat of the hair dryer.
- It dries fast. We mean crazy-fast. Austin chimes in, “I wash them once every three or so uses, and they hold the detergent smell but not the used-towel smell”—you know, the sour stink that comes from dampness and mildew growth. This makes the waffle towel perfect for hot, humid climates, for the beach or gym (easy to roll up and stash in your tote bag!), and poolside.
Where would you use the waffle towel—at home, at the pool or gym, or at the beach? Answer this question in the comments for your chance to win a pair of Pine Cone Hill Waffle towels in the color of your choice! Check out the Rafflecopter entry form below for 4 easy ways to enter! Contest ends on Wednesday, February 26 at 11:59 p.m. EST. View the full details.
Congratulations to our winner, Mary Ann from Illinois!