We can’t count the number of times we’ve drooled over a room design in a magazine or online, but couldn’t find details on all the great products in it. So today we’re starting a new feature called Steal This Look, where we break down all the fab pieces used in Annie’s Pine Cone Hill and Dash & Albert photo shoots.
For this look, Annie went with a shades-of-grey palette, and chose products with maximum touchability factor. The extra-tall headboard (we used Vanguard’s Happy Hotel, which has since been discontinued, but West Elm makes a similar product) plays with proportion and brings the eye up. She capped off the room with lightweight linen sheers over the window, and a big, bold Ikea lamp reminiscent of a fireworks display. It’s sleek and easy, but has tons of personality and visual interest.
What we used:
- Benjamin Moore Silver Half Dollar paint
- West Elm Tall Grid Tufted Headboard
- Pine Cone Hill Linen Gauze White window panel
- Pine Cone Hill Candlewick Shale bedspread and shams
- Pine Cone Hill Seychelles Shale quilt and sham
- IKEA Maskros pendant lamp
- Pine Cone Hill Candlewick Dove Grey decorative pillows
- Pine Cone Hill Lyall Fossil Sheet Set
- Dash & Albert Cut Stripe Grey hand knotted rug