The other day, while snacking on a bowl of blueberries and a mint iced tea, Annie had a color-palette brainstorm. We had to admit: it’s pretty hard not to be inspired by two of the quintessential hues of summer and the tons of products available in them. (And for a deliciously refreshing take on these summer staples, try this recipe for Blueberry and Mint Lemonade from A Crimson Kiss.) Here are Annie’s top picks for decorating with blueberry and mint.
- Blueberries and mint
- Ice cubes
- Blueberry buckets
- Brushstroke Lime nightdress
- Chesapeake scarf
- Chevron Denim napkins
- Corsica Linen napkins
- Fresh American Trimaran Stripe Denim/Ivory pouf
- Dots Navy scarf
- Dots Lime scarf
- Infinity Navy tea towel
- Mamie quilt and shams
- Spring Vert napkins
- Fresh American Trimaran Stripe Sprout/Ivory pouf
- Fresh American Stripe Flower Navy/Light Blue pillow
- Trimaran Stripe Sprout/Ivory placemats
- Fair Isle Rosemary/Ink woven cotton rug
- Rope Denim indoor/outdoor rug
- Rugby Stripe Denim tote bag
- Starboard woven cotton rug
Annie is giving away one of her favorite blueberries and mint-inspired items, the Chesapeake Scarf from Pine Cone Hill! Check out the Rafflecopter entry form below for 4 easy ways to enter! Contest ends on Sunday, July 28 at 11:59 p.m. EST. View the full details.
Congratulations to our winner, Ceil from Vermont!