We’ve got big decorating plans this year, and they include a killer outdoor-space makeover. Lucky for us, Annie collection of indoor/outdoor furniture for Dash & Albert boasts a pretty terrific bunch of seating options for all spaces and occasions—perfect for curling up by yourself with a book on a lazy Sunday afternoon or hosting a barbecue for 20 of your BFFs. Even better, these sofas, armchairs, poufs, pillows, and more do double duty indoors, in any room that can use a mix of fun and functionality. Why do we love outdoor furniture so much?
1. It goes pretty much anywhere, indoors and outdoors. Because it’s made to weather the abuse of Mother Nature, not only is outdoor furniture at home on porches and patios, but it’s is a great choice for kids’ rooms, rec rooms, man caves, and homes that have pets.
2. The classic lines means it blends into any décor style, while the color combos are fresh and modern. If your decorating choices lean toward the adventurous—a tangerine sofa or a sling chair in bright daffodil, anyone?—outdoor furniture is for you. Most of this line is available in more than a dozen fade-resistant hues, from subtle to knock-your-socks-off bold, and you can customize the cushion and piping colors are certain chairs.
3. It’s durable. Trust us on this one: these armchairs, sofas, and sling chairs can take a beating from exuberant two- and four-footers—thanks to an unbeatable combo of durable, sustainable wood or resin frames and tough-cookie Sunbrella fabrics.
4. It’s easy to clean. And when we say easy, we mean stupid easy. Most spills rinse right off with a hose or a damp towel, and stubborn stains can be gently scrubbed with mild soap and a soft brush. For zippered cushions, pull out the insert and toss the covers in the washing machine.
5. There are a variety of sizes, so you can find just the right seating options for any space. Three-seater sofa, two-person love seat, individual sling chair, armchair, poufs and floor pillows? It’s all available, in styles that are built to last.